Would you like to know more about AI-based critical decision support and practical leadership training based on real-world crisis management experience to test and improve your response?
Crisis Management Training
It is inevitable that every organization will face a crisis
How ready is your crisis management team to perform during the next crisis?
Is your crisis management team solving the right problem?
Is your company capable of scaling to any size crisis you face?
Can your crisis response team assemble in less than half an hour?
A 90-minute, interactive workshop designed to guide the audience through an evaluation of an organization’s preparedness level across eight dimensions of preparedness.
- Each participant will receive a detailed report outlining their organization’s strengths, opportunities, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Each report will include their current state compared to best practices and peer groups.
- The report will also include a proposed mitigation and resiliency development roadmap.
Critical Incident Response:
A 60–90-minute, interactive workshop which will help the audience understand the four basic responses to an adverse event and explore the human physiology associated with responding to an unexpected crisis event.
- A tabletop exercise based on a real event scenario will allow the attendees to think through an escalating situation and experience critical decision-making during a crisis situation.
- The attendees will practice about what to do, how to do it, and how best to disseminate emergency instructions, information, and plans to all stakeholders as and when needed.
- This tabletop exercise is supported by our crisis communication platform to disseminate emergency information, instructions, and plans using a mobile-app.
A 60-minute, presentation focused on crisis communication preparedness before a crisis event and the critical communication elements and technology needed to communicate instantaneously with the right group at the right time.
- The attendees will review and critique examples of real-life crisis communication missteps that resulted in a secondary crisis impacting the brand and reputation.
- The presentation will underscore the importance of effective, clear, and emphatic communication.
Communicable Illness Operations Planning:
A 60-minute, presentation outlining the fundamentals of an organization’s operations plan through the five stages of a communicable illness evolution cycle.
- The contents include real-life examples of the ripple effect organizations face internally and externally, including the wide range of unintended consequences of decisions, actions, and communication.